[tex-live] lgrxenc.dfu

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jun 25 15:48:38 CEST 2012

On Mo, 25 Jun 2012, Guenter Milde wrote:
> *before* releasing TeXLive 2012 (if this is possible) to solve this bug.

This will not happen before release, sorry.

But immeiately after with updates using tlmgr you will get a fixed
version.

For one wrong file placement we will not restart DVD preparation.

Best wishes

Norbert
`Maybe somebody here tipped off the Galactic Police,' said
Trillian. `Everybody saw you come in.'
`You mean they want to arrest me over the phone?' said
Zaphod, `Could be. I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm
cornered.'
`Yeah,' said a voice from under the table [Ford's now
completely rat- arsed at this point], `you go to pieces so
fast people get hit by the shrapnel.'
                 --- Zaphod getting paranoid over a phone call.