[tex-live] updmap-sys failed

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Jul 31 07:12:01 CEST 2012

On Di, 31 Jul 2012, Uwe Siart wrote:
> the error is still there (but different line):

Yes ... I know ... now I finally got a working TeX Live on Windows
and could test it myself.

Fix checked in svn (rev 27264 and 27265). If you need it urgently,
I attach updmap.pl to this email, put it into
	..../2012/texmf/scripts/tetex/updmap.pl
replacing the file that is there.

Best wishes

Norbert
LULWORTH (n.)
Measure of conversation. A lulworth defines the amount of the length,
loudness and embarrassment of a statement you make when everyone else
in the room unaccountably stops talking at the same time.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff