[tex-live] Problem reinstalling TexLive

Nicolas Richard theonewiththeevillook at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 4 14:42:46 CEST 2012

Marc Doroja <marcdoroja at yahoo.com> writes:
> http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb184/Chemicalist011/texliveprob.png
>
> I have tried changing my PATH variables

The current PATH variable you have seems broken to me, it does not point
to anything that could contain the usual executables of windows.

In fact, you should not need to play with the PATH variable (the TL
installer takes care of it for you afaik) but if you do play with it in
a script then it's something like PATH=%path%;c:\new\path\ (note the
first part, %path%, which ensures that you are not overwriting the
previous definition), but "the way to do it" on windows 7 is via some
dialog (google "change path windows 7" for the steps).

hth

--
N.