[tex-live] Fwd: Re: [i18n-no] Fwd: [Scribus 0005322]: Hyphenation patterns distributed without license and copyright information

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:24:27 CET 2012

2012/1/30 Axel Bojer <axelb at skolelinux.no>:
> Copy of my clarification, sorry for a long and not so clear former mail.
>
> Best regards
> Axel Bojer

The answer must be given by the author, and you can see the
suggestions from Mojca. I entered the discussion because I know that
most people in this list do not understand Norwegian. 20 years ago I
spent 11 months in København and Danish and Norwegian are similar...

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/