[tex-live] xelatex : File gloss-ancientgreek.ldf does not exist!

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at cybercomm.nl
Thu Jan 26 21:02:47 CET 2012

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 11:26:53PM -0300, Pau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks. Can you please elaborate on that. I have noticed that indeed
> it is very slow. How should I indicate the extension?
>
> \setmainfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Linux+Libertine+O} ??
>
> thanks

(Note. My earlier reply apparently did not make it to the list, so
here it is again)

\setmainfont[
 BoldFont = LinLibertine_RB.otf,
 ItalicFont = LinLibertine_RI.otf,
 BoldItalicFont = LinLibertine_RBI.otf,
 Mapping=tex-text]{LinLibertine_R.otf}

Keep in mind that XeTeX by itself is slower than pdftex, and luatex
even more so.

But the programs that really gave me trouble with all those TeX
fonts being visible to the rest of Linux were Inkscape and
gucharmap. I am sure there are more, but those were the programs I
happened to use at that time.

--
Siep Kroonenberg