[tex-live] Adding texdoc only adds link

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jan 23 01:32:38 CET 2012

On So, 22 Jan 2012, Karl Berry wrote:
> It seems to me this is a question about the Mac BasicTeX that Dick Koch
> created, not TeX Live.  Dick is not on this list.  I suggest writing
> mactex-support at tug.org.

Actually not, since he used TLU which is tlmgr to install texdoc,
so he should have gotten the full normal package.

Best wishes

Norbert
LE TOUQUET (n.)
A mere nothing, an unconsidered trifle, a negligible amount. Un
touquet is often defined as the difference between the cost of a
bottle of gin bought in an off-licence and one bought in a duty-free
shop.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff