[tex-live] chemmacros bundle

Clemens Niederberger contact at mychemistry.eu
Fri Feb 3 12:13:44 CET 2012

Dear TeXlive team,

I need to apologize. I recently updated chemmacros. With that update two
subdirectories (language/ and pictures/) now are part of the bundle.
Unfortunately I did not mention in the README nor in the update
announcement that these directories need to be in the same directory as
the style files.

I found that in TeXlive they are in the documentation directory
    texmf-dist/doc/latex/chemmacros
and not in the tex directory
    texmf-dist/tex/latex/chemmacros
where they should be.

I'll send an update containing an updated README and updated
documentation with information for users who install the bundle manually
later today to CTAN. Maybe you can then correct it in the TeXlive
directories as well?

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
Clemens Niederberger