[tex-live] dvipdfmx on CentOS 5.6 (glibc 2.5)

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:16:31 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I still wonder why the programs do not work on CentOS 5.6. I have two
x86_64 conputers, one still with an obsolete CentOS 4.7, another with
CentOS 5.3 and the x86_64 binaries from TL work. I tried to build the
binaries on CentOS 5.3, I only do not have all tools necessary to
build xindy but all remaining binaries were built without any error.
Can someone imagine what might happen with CentOS after 5.3?

--
Zdeněk Wagner
http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/