[tex-live] Fwd: Re: la.sty and va.sty and non-free fonts

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Apr 9 23:18:09 CEST 2012

Hi Gerd,

    Would it help to put the different pieces in
    sub-directories of their own?

Yes, it definitely would.  Then we could easily include/exclude the
different pieces as needed, Robin could Catalogue them separately (I
some already are), etc.

    If it helps, I can make new versions of the files with clarified license
    statements.
    Should I go this way?

Yes please.  If you can update any that need it to use the current LPPL,
that would surely be a good thing.

Explicit pointers to the license of the fonts would also be of great
help, since we also have to look at that.

Thanks,
Karl