[tex-live] Updating TeXLive 2010 using tlgmr - esint.sty missing

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:28:19 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 17:20, SKL wrote:

> The reason why I needed to use TL2010 rather than TL2011 was that XeTeX under TL2011 in the MacTeX Basic distro is broken (at least for me) due to the missing Latin Modern fonts that used to be present in TL2010 (Mac Basic distro) but that are no longer present in the current Mac Basic distro.
>
> Note: MacBasic distro is here http://www.tug.org/mactex/2011/morepackages.html
>
> If anyone knowledgeable wants to look at this more in detail, please do not hesitate to contact me and I can send you the relevant files.

You can probably still install fonts for MacTeX 2011 with
   tlmgr install lm

The reason why they are missing is because they belong to
collection-fontsrecommended. If they would belong to collection-basic,
they would be included in basic installation.

But one should be able to ask Dick Koch to add lm package to Basic TeX.

Mojca