[tex-live] requested

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:38:59 CEST 2011

Hello,
** Mohd Asrul Affendi Abdullah [2011-10-18 14:33:18 +0800]:

> I used TExLive 2011 and i got problem when i use natbib package,,the error exists like

> ! Package natbib Error: Bibliography not compatible with author-year citations.

> (natbib)                Press <return> to continue in numerical citation style.

> See the natbib package documentation for explanation.
> Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

> What i should to do..

First, read carefully the terms of this mailing list usage, then ask
help on texhax mailing list, and, at very first place of all: read the
documentation as message suggests :).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
There seems no plan because it is all plan.
		-- C.S. Lewis