[tex-live] error-message: overfull box

Marion Wenty marion.wenty at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:29:44 CET 2011

hello,

i found the solution for not being able to include an eps-file into my
latex document:

i had produced a graphic in R and had saved it as an eps-file. The problem
was that the program R was open, once i closed it, everything worked!

maybe this will help someone who comes accross the same problem in the
future.

marion