[tex-live] hyperref broken

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu May 26 01:29:30 CEST 2011

hyperref should be loaded last. From the manual it says (I assume you
have read it):

"Make sure it comes last of your loaded packages, to give it a
fighting chance of not being over-written, since its job is to
redefine many LATEX commands."

It is most likely interfering with another of the packages. I have
found there are some packages that do not play nicely with hyperref.
Also, does the Blackwell Journal actually need hyperref turned on?

Just on the off-chance there is this from the url manual: "The
“\url” command is fragile, and its argument is likely to be very
fragile, but a defined-url is robust. " Could this be causing
problems? Perhaps you could educate me, why do you want url and
hyperref?

Hyperref also seems to do a lot with lastpage. Perhaps there is an
error in your article?

Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield