[tex-live] Freezing TL2010.

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 11 15:01:34 CEST 2011

Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> wrote:

> I know that TL2010 will be frozen very shortly. Has that happened or
> is the repository I tend to use (ctan.math.utah.edu) frozen for some
> reason? I ask because I see that there have been updates on CTAN but I
> haven't had any updates via tlmgr for the last several days.

utah's mirror seems last to have done a full update on 2011-05-06

there's been quite a lot of stuff since that date.

we (ctan) will see what we can do about that; in the mean time try
another ctan mirror site as source.  (for example, ctan.org seems to be
ok, but they don't have the same generous bandwidth utah has.)

Robin Fairbairns

For the CTAN team