[tex-live] TeXLive 2011 pre-test: bug in pdftools

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jun 30 01:15:24 CEST 2011

    On a fresh medium schema install, pdftools is installed as a dependency
    of collection-binextra, and it installs this symbolic link:

    bin/x86_64-linux/ps4pdf -> ../../texmf-dist/scripts/pst-pdf/ps4pdf

I agree there's a problem in the dependencies, but since it is fine with
scheme-full (or any scheme which installs the pst-pdf package, e.g.,
tetex), and it's not exactly trivial to fix, I'm going to let it slide
until after the release, unless we end up making lots of other changes.

Thanks for the report.