[tex-live] Xindy broken?

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Thu Jun 2 19:23:31 CEST 2011

On 02.06.2011, at 19:03, Richard Koch wrote:

> Simon,
>
> Are you using Snow Leopard or an earlier system. If you are using
> Snow Leopard, please use the TeX Distribution preference pane to
> switch to TeXLive-2011 rather than TeXLive-2011-64. This will
> keep the same texmf trees, but switch to 32 bit binaries. Does
> Xindy still fail with these 32 bit binaries?

I am using Snow Leopard. Switching to TeXLive-2011 didn't seem to make any difference. When I change to TeXLive-2010-64 everything works though.

Simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 6039

http://www.simifilm.ch

„Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!“ Homer Simpson