[tex-live] PStricks is broken with XeTeX with latest TeXLive update

Wojtek listywojtka at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:20:35 CEST 2011

I think my problem is related to the one discussed under this topic.
Here is the "minimal" file:

documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks, pst-plot}
\def\moj{320}
\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}(20,10)
\psgrid[gridcolor=blue, gridwidth=.3pt](-10,-10)(20,10)%%
\multido{\ikat=0+1}{\moj}{%
\rput{\ikat}{\psline(1,0)(6,0)}}
\psgrid[gridcolor=red, gridwidth=.3pt](-10,-10)(20,10)%%
\end{pspicture}
\end{document}

When processed via latex -> dvips -> pstopdf it produces the right result
(only red grid visible).

On the other hand xelatex (using dvipdfmx) produces the pdf file with red
grid dilated from blue one.
When the variable "moj" is bigger than 360 then the teeth in multiput do not
align either. Somehow the more
lines one puts in multiput, the bigger the dilation is.

I am using MiKTeX, but in the end I compiled this file from terminal, so I
think I used only texlive-2010.
Just in case I use GPL Ghostscript 8.71 (2010-02-10).

Best,

Wojciech Wieczorek