[tex-live] change repository for tlmgr after pretest

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jul 21 16:22:25 CEST 2011

On Mi, 20 Jul 2011, Xu Wang wrote:
> archive. Do I have to uninstall texlive pretest and install the released
> version? My tlmgr update -all doesn't work (see below), and when I add

No.

> You may want to try specifying an explicit or different CTAN mirror;
> see the information and examples for the -repository option at

That is quite clear, there is no pretest anymore. It has been removed
from the serves since TL2011 is released. Now there is tlnet.

Change your repository to one efault network mirror:
	tlmgr option repository ctan
or choose your favorite mirror
	tlmgr option repository <your-mirror>/../texlive/tlnet

Best wishes

Norbert