[tex-live] TL'11 status

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 1 00:13:57 CEST 2011

The current status of TL'11 is that I rebuilt the tlpretest area and
iso/tar.xz images one last(?) time this morning, for a new version of
TeXworks, since the version we had before had a data-loss bug :(.
(Thanks Stefan and Tomek.)

Since I was rebuilding anyway, I also took the opportunity to bring the
i386-netbsd binaries up to date.  (Thanks Jukka.)

There were no other changes.

Unless the Windows mess going on in other threads clarifies into a
drop-dead problem for everyone, I have no plan to rebuild again for the DVD.

karl