[tex-live] fmutil-sys fails on MacOSX

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Jan 7 16:11:58 CET 2011

On Do, 06 Jan 2011, John Minter wrote:
> fmtutil: fmtutil: unknown option `--no-error-if-no-format'. Try fmtutil --help for help.

Did this happen again, i.e., after updating 'tetex' package?

It should not happen more than once.

Best wishes

Norbert
BROMSGROVE
Any urban environment containing a small amount of dogturd and about
forty-five tons of bent steel pylon or a lump of concrete with holes
claiming to be sculpture. 'Oh, come my dear, and come with me. And
wander 'neath the bromsgrove tree' - Betjeman.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff