[tex-live] TeXlive 2010 on XP

T T t34www at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:20:13 CET 2011

On 8 February 2011 16:50, Alister Mitchell
<alister.mitchell at btinternet.com> wrote:
> All now resolved - it was a problem this end.  TeXlive 2010 installs very
> well and I notice it doesn't even touch a pre-existing version of perl,

It would be pretty bad engineering on our part to interfere with
already installed software.  FYI, in case you want to use your
existing perl installation with TL, there was recently a change in
this respect:

http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/tex-live/2010-December/028233.html

> which is very useful to me.  Now all I need to do is find out how to change
> font - well documented in MiKTeX but apparently not for TeXlive, or maybe
> I'm missing something (as usual).

WDYM by changing font?  Where do you want to change it?  This needs
further explanation.

Cheers,

Tomek