[tex-live] mips64el-linux: requirements for adding a new architecture to TL

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Aug 15 14:14:31 CEST 2011

On Mo, 15 Aug 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> I would like to ask what are the requirements to add new architectures
> to TeX Live's SVN repository.

Karl has the ultimate word here, but I think besides the need for
some a bit longer standing support, in the sense that we have a builder
not only once, but also in the next years, I see no problems.

We would have to add a few lines to TLConfig.pm, and that is it, and make
sure that out config.guess script and the arch determined by our scripts
does work out.

Best wishes

Norbert