[tex-live] Staying on list

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Aug 8 19:27:31 CEST 2011

Le 08/08/2011 19:15, Alan Munn a écrit :
> Has there been some change in the mailing list settings?

Nope, it has always been this way.

> On other lists that
> I am part of (TeX on OSX and XeTeX) replies automatically go to the list, but
> on this list they seem to go by default just to the sender.  Is this
> deliberate?

It is. I guess the idea is that if replies go only to the list, people who just
want to ask a question without subscribing will likely miss the replies. Whereas
now you need to use the "reply-all" feature of your mail client, which ensures
everyone receives the replies.

Manuel.