[tex-live] floatflt license

robin.fairbairns at gmail.com robin.fairbairns at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:30:03 CEST 2011

While other-nonfree is sufficient (aiui) to keep a package out of tl, it is a statement that remains open to interpretation.

However, the licence as stated seems to me to preclude mtce, so it is surely (at least) undesirable.

I don't have access to the svn just now, but I have a vague memory that. I discussed the change from the previous "other"

Robin
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media