[tex-live] groff.enc gone in TL2010 since today

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Apr 8 20:30:43 CEST 2011

On Do, 07 Apr 2011, Marcus Frings wrote:
> > since today's update from TL2010 my document doesn't compile anymore
> > because it can't find groff.enc in the system. Well, in fact the whole
> > directory foo/texmf-dist/fonts/enc/dvips/groff/ is missing now. I fixed
> > it by extracting groff.enc from groff.r15878.tar.xz (from the backup).
>
> in comp.text.tex a few minutes ago and I was told to report it as bug
> to the TL team. I hope this is the right place. :-) If not, please point
> me to the right direction. In any case, please CC me because I'm not
> subscribed to the list. :-)

Do you have the
	metapost
package installed?

Best wishes

Norbert
BROMSGROVE
Any urban environment containing a small amount of dogturd and about
forty-five tons of bent steel pylon or a lump of concrete with holes
claiming to be sculpture. 'Oh, come my dear, and come with me. And
wander 'neath the bromsgrove tree' - Betjeman.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff