[tex-live] TeXLive 2010 distribution bug?

Cory Cohen cfcohen at verizon.net
Mon Sep 13 15:18:16 CEST 2010

Thanks for looking at this.  It sounds like it is something about my environment that is to blame.  My best guess is something related to the multiple installs of TeXLive 2009.

For a while (possibly during the 2010 install) had a weird configuration, including such stupidity as the native windows installation being in my path in Cygwin. Which sort of works, but not completely.

Anyway, if you doubt that it is a bug in the distro, please don't worry about it anymore. I'll just reinstall those packages an move on.

Thanks again,
Cory
--
Sent from my iPhone