[tex-live] [OT] planet.tug.org?

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Sun Sep 12 13:34:04 CEST 2010

Sorry for being off-topic, I'm not sure which tug mailing list is proper
for such discussion, so I opted for the one I'm already subscribed to.

There are few TeX centered blogs, and blogs for people involved with TeX
related developments who occasionally blog about TeX. I was wondering if
it is a good idea to have a blog aggregator (AKA planet) to aggregate
TeX related blog posts, which people interested in such material can
subscribe to instead of hunting TeX blogs around the web.

Blogs are usually bit relaxed than formal documentations and release
announcements, and can give people more insights about the internal of
development and so.

What do you think?

Regards,
 Khaled