[tex-live] Announcing TLContrib

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sat Oct 9 10:49:28 CEST 2010

On 10/09/2010 10:42 AM, Joseph Wright wrote:
> On 09/10/2010 09:38, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> On 10/09/2010 10:03 AM, Joseph Wright wrote:
>>>
>>> What's the upload procedure for package authors? Do I just send to the
>>> server my .tds.zip, or is there more to it than that. At the moment
>>> things are a bit sparse on the site :-)
>>
>> Did you miss the help page?
>>
>> http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/help.html
>>
>> Best wishes,
>> Taco
>>

> Um, yes. I was expecting the help to be on the upload page, a la the
> CTAN approach :-)

Too much text to place it there. In-line help is planned for the future
but not available yet.

Best wishes,
Taco

PS From now on, I will be redirecting responses to explicit TLContrib
questions to tlcontrib at ntg.nl. I see no need to keep all of tex-live
and ntg-context in the CC all the time. If you want to keep informed,
add yourself to the tlcontrib mailing list: