[tex-live] Feature requests tlmgr

Adam R. Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue Nov 16 19:29:09 CET 2010

On Nov 16, 2010, at 07:19 , Pander wrote:

> Thanks. Perhaps we can merge all into one python script that will do
> dynamic imports so it support multiple platforms.

My code is under BSD license, so you're welcome to use it.
However, I'm not inclined to ship code for other platforms
in my program, simply because I don't have time to test or
maintain it.  I may refactor it a bit, though, so it would
be easier to extract the cross-platform parts.

If you choose to support Windows, you're opening a huge
can of worms, if you use a scripting language; you can't
guarantee Python or (ba)sh will be present.