[tex-live] texworks in TL 2010

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Nov 13 14:44:01 CET 2010

Elie Roux wrote:
> Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) a écrit :
>>
>> Sorry, Elie, you have lost me : what is your point, please ?
>
> My point is that 95% of the people using a computer shouldn't be allowed
> to do so due to their poor knowledge. So, sadly, we have to cope with it...

OK, but if they can be taught to type

	\documentclass {book}

then they can at the same time be taught to type

	%&PdfLaTeX
	\documentclass {book}

		or

	% !TEX TS-program = PdfLaTeX
	\documentclass {book}

can they not ?  It is one extra line, infinitesimal in terms
of what they will need to learn/type in order to meaningfully
populate the voids between \documentclass {book} ... \begin {document}
... \end {document}.  N'est-ce pas ?

** Phil.