[tex-live] Package missing following "Update all installed"

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Nov 12 18:16:55 CET 2010

Investigating the reported problems with special
IPA superscripts recently reported on the XeTeX list,
I had in my TeXworks buffer the following file :

> \documentclass[11pt]{article}
> \usepackage{fontspec}
> \usepackage{xunicode} %Unicode extras!
> \usepackage{xltxtra}  %Fixes
> \setmainfont{Gentium}
> \begin{document}
>
> [tʰ] should not be [th], nor [mʲ] like [mj], or [kʷ] like [kw].
>
> \end{document}

This now fails as follows, following an "Update all
installed" of TeX Live 2010 :

> (e:/TeX/Live/2010/texmf-dist/tex/latex/expl3/l3file.sty)
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File `l3fp.sty' not found.

Advice, please ?

** Phil.