[tex-live] problem WARNING: Sorry, neither Carbon framework nor fontconfig library: disabling xetex

Vladimir Volovich vvv at vsu.ru
Sat May 29 03:49:52 CEST 2010

"HPGL" == Huber Paul Gilt Lopez writes:

 HPGL> Hello Everybody, I'm trying to compile texlive in hp-ux, after
 HPGL> pass many issues finally found this message.

 HPGL> checking for installed fontconfig headers and library... no
[...]
 HPGL> disabling xetex

 HPGL> help me please, i cant figure what is going on

You should either install the fontconfig library and headers, or disable
xetex build when running the configure (or Build script).

Best,
v.