[tex-live] TL'10 pretest trial

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat May 29 01:33:55 CEST 2010

    2) I thought that texworks will be included in TL2010, Is there hope
    that they will come to final?

TW was included in TL'09, for Windows.  Whether we have a new version in
TL'10 depends (says Jonathan) on getting past some Windows bug.

As far as I can imagine, we will never include TW for Unix platforms, if
that's what you were asking, because the vast shared library
dependencies would make it impossible to distribute binaries that have
any chance of working on even a few versions.  Better for people to get
it in other ways so what they get actually stands a chance of working.