[tex-live] include directories to search for additonalfileslike *.bib *.sty, etc.

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu May 13 19:52:43 CEST 2010

    > - colortab: Free for use but distribution for profit only by arrangement

    (straightforward no-sell licence.  definitely impossible to put this in
    tex live, which can sometimes find itself being sold.)

Evidently colortab was written by Timothy van Zandt, who, as far as I
know, is uncontactable.  So I see no hope for that.

According to Robin's catalogue entry, a possible answer is to use
colortbl or xcolor.

    > - floatflt: Other non-Debian licenses

I asked Mats Dahlgren if he would be willing to relax his license.

Thanks,
Karl