[tex-live] Tlmgr: Collection-langturkmen Forcibly Removed

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Mar 30 15:11:26 CEST 2010

On Di, 30 Mär 2010, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> Using tlmgr (via TeX Live Utility on Mac) this morning I continuously get collection-langturkmen should be forcibly removed. Sounds like something is wrong in the database?

No, it was a bug in tlmgr that I have found the same way as you, and
have fixed yesterday.

But now it is too late for you, simply do
	tlmgr install collection-langturkmen
and all is fine again.

On Di, 30 Mär 2010, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> There used to be a problem in the way tlmgr computed dependencies when new
> collections are added. Norbert fixed it yesterday, so it should work with

Yes.

> today's tlmgr. Please get tlmgr 17611 from an up-to-date mirror, try again and
> report back.

No that is too late now, all those having done the update with the
old tlmgr are now in the situation that that langturkmen will appear
forcibly removed. That cannot be changed anymore. People should install
it by hand, or with tlmgr update --install-forcibly-removed

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
BLEAN
Scientific measure of luminosity : 1 glimmer = 100,000
bleans. Usherettes' torches are designed to produce between 2.5 and 4
bleans, enabling them to assist you in falling downstairs, treading on
people or putting your hand into a Neapolitan tub when reaching for
change.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff