[tex-live] PS_View

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Mar 24 00:57:43 CET 2010

Passing over my earlier "Installation flexibility
and configurability" thread (my thanks to all for their
helpful comments), I have now run into a new problem.
PS_View has installed itself, and taken over the WinEDT
hooks for viewing PDF documents.  There is nothing under
Add/Remove Programs to throw out the (unwanted) PS_View,
nor can I find anything in TL Manager to allow me to
remove it.  How, please, can I get rid of PS_View and
return to using Adobe Acrobat as my sole interface for
reading/viewing/manipulating PDF files ?

** Phil.