[tex-live] installation of pgf 2.0 causes problem

Steven Woody narkewoody at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 15:49:36 CET 2010

Hi,

Today I installed the newest pgf package (pgf 2.0) on my texlive 2009
by unpacking the tarball into the text-local directory followed by a
texhash.   Then I found pdflatex on any beamer presentation will fail
with an error:

(c:/texlive/2009/texmf-dist/tex/latex/translator/translator-theorem-dictionary-
English.dict) (./writing-ats-test-sah.nav) [1{c:/texlive/2009/texmf-var/fonts/m
ap/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map}]
! Incompatible list can't be unboxed.
<to be read again>
                   }
l.78 \end{frame}

Did anyone meet the same problem?  Thanks.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody at gmail.com)