[tex-live] TeX installation problem

Andreas Hirsch nishni_nowgorod at gaponline.de
Wed Mar 10 06:22:07 CET 2010

Hi Guillaume,

quoting Guillaume Jacques, [10.03.2010 05:36 +0100]:
> Dear Andreas,

> I tryied to install again TeX Liva as you suggested using the Administrator
> command prompt, but it failed again (see the screenshot).

As far as I can see, the PATH from the first try is still present. Maybe
this causes the problem.

Try to remove every file from prior installations and remove the
TL-Parts from the PATH-Enviroment and give it another try.

Good luck!

Andreas

--
'Jede Gesellschaft hat ihre Sklaven,
wir haben unsere in die Dritte Welt ausgeleagert.