[tex-live] sTeX in TL?

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jul 18 10:25:33 CEST 2010

Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have I missed something (wouldn't be the first time), or is sTeX
> missing from TeX Live?
>
>     <http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/stex>
>
> The package is pretty monolithic,

i don't think it is, but i'm not entirely sure.  it's one of the things
i've had on my list to work on for some time -- to check and if
necessary write separately catalogue the bits -- but just lately there's
been a bit of a rush of other tex work.  i gather something is imposing
a deadline...

> so I can't tell exactly whether
> (say) all of its sources are there or not,

on cursory inspection, i think they are.  however, if you were to demand
assurance, i couldn't yet give it.

robin