[tex-live] zapfino

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Jul 18 01:21:00 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

    There seems to be a typo in both typeface.map and fontname.pdf. The
    Zapfino font is referred to in both as zapinfo.

Thanks for the report, but that is not a typo, it's a directory name,
which is always lowercase.

    Additionally, there seems to be no entry for zapfino in any of the
    supplier map files distributed with TeXLive2009.

There is no attempt for those supplier map files to be complete.
Indeed, I don't recall updating any of them in ages.  I add things to
typeface.map independently, when people ask for them.

Best,
Karl