[tex-live] TeX Live suggestions

Donald Arseneau asnd at triumf.ca
Fri Jan 22 02:19:40 CET 2010

Robin Fairbairns <Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk> writes:

> indeed.  manuel asked me some time back about this area, and i've
> generated a documented version of my own trivial capt-of package[*], and
> done some work on generating .tex docs for url.sty and chapterbib.sty

Oh wow!  Obviously I should not start on those!

I will submit a new version of ulem shortly with a .tex (and .pdf)
for the documentation.  It looks very straight-forward (as long
as the docs don't include code and its comments).

> url i've nearly finished, but i'm floundering with chapterbib.

One big enumerated list ? :-)

\begin{verbatim}

 chapterbib.sty   Version
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   1.15 (30-JUL-2009) DA (typo \CitationPrefix)
\end{verbatim}

? :-D

Donald Arseneau                          asnd at triumf.ca