[tex-live] oolatex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Jan 14 17:00:37 CET 2010

On Do, 14 Jan 2010, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> I'm sorry to contradict you, Norbert, but it looks like oolatex is part of
> tex4ht, and we do include tex4ht. There is probably a reason why we excluded

Ahhhh, ok, that is something different then. I thought that is some
funny program that converts ooo documents to latex or so.

Well, then I also understand the comment from Akira.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force
TOTTERIDGE (n.)
The ridiculous two-inch hunch that people adopt when arriving late for
the theatre in the vain and futile hope that it will minimise either
the embarrassment of the lack of visibility for the rest of the
audience. c.f. hickling.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff