[tex-live] Russian translation of new tlmgr GUI

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jan 10 14:39:36 CET 2010

On So, 10 Jan 2010, Karl Berry wrote:
>     line 280: string 'all' not translatable;
>
> I installed that.

Thanks.

>     line 1764: string 'Loaded repository' not translatable.
>
> Seemingly already done in the development source.

Yes found that already.

>     line 1612: long string contains "Update all" button below
>                but in new interface ther is not button Update all
>                there is only Update all installed.
>                Help text should be changed accordingly.
>
> Leaving the real work for Norbert ...

Changed that, too, thanks for spotting it.

Yeah, and big thanks for the translations. Actually if any of the
translators has some remarks/comments/suggestions about the
general infrastructure of translation, please let me know, it is
the first time that I did something similar.

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force