[tex-live] sudo tlmgr of TL 2009

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jan 3 08:07:44 CET 2010

On So, 03 Jan 2010, Christian Pleul wrote:
> How could the first point be achieved? I would like to know the way to add the TeX Live stuff to a general path for all users.

No idea how that should be done best for all users and all shells ...

/etc/login.defs
	for console logins I assume that is the best place

No idea where it is set for [gkx]dm (add you preferred display manager
here). That are questions for Ubuntu or user guides of Ubuntu

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force