[tex-live] texdoc + flafter and a question

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Mon Feb 1 18:52:31 CET 2010

Lars Madsen a écrit :
> texdoc flafter
>
> sends me to
> texmf-dist/doc/generic/tex-virtual-academy-pl/latex2e/macro/flafter.html
>
> which does not seem to be appropriate, there is no doc for flafter, but
> then it might be an idea to let texdoc point toward flafter.sty

I have nothing to add to Heiko's answer on this point.

> Question: where can we add local texdoc information? We have several
> packages which are only available at our site, and I'd like to add them
> to texdoc (some need a texdoc alias, hence the question)

If the information is site-local, I think TEXMFLOCAL/texdoc/texdoc.cnf is the
most appropriate place. The syntax in the same as in the main texdoc.cnf file
which contains (hopefully) enough comments, but you can refer to 'texdoc texdoc'
if needed.

Manuel.