[tex-live] updmap and TEXMFHOME

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Dec 3 15:47:42 CET 2010

On Fr, 03 Dez 2010, Bob Tennent wrote:
> I don't know what a mdta program is. AFAIK, only updmap and updmap-sys

Sorry, typingon an iPhone after some Sake and beer is not bullet proof.

It was "meta program"

> I'm sorry if I'm missing some crucial points but sarcasm isnt going to
> help.

Sarcasm? Where was sarcasm here? I just stated a fact, and the definitive
need, nothing else.

<sarcasm>
If I really would become sarcastic, that would sound much different.
</sarcasm>

Best wishes

Norbert
DIDCOT (n.)
The tiny oddly-shaped bit of card which a ticket inspector cuts out of
a ticket with his clipper for no apparent reason. It is a little-known
fact that the confetti at Princess Margaret's wedding was made up of
thousands of didcots collected by inspectors on the Royal
Train. DIDLING (participial vb.)
The process of trying to work out who did it when reading a whodunnit,
and trying to keep your options open so that when you find out you can
allow yourself to think that you knew perfectly well who it was all
along.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff