[tex-live] TeX4ht does not work properly with default TeXLive Windows install

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Aug 25 18:13:37 CEST 2010

On Mi, 25 Aug 2010, Beuthe, Thomas wrote:
> This is where the MAC really wins fans.  They are running unix underneath,
> but the user never really knows it.  And from what I hear, they are

Yes, they don't have to know ... until it breaks, and then they are lost.

And it breaks, I can tell you, working myself partly on Mac...

> Besides, MAC also is renowned for its low latency.  Also very important.

And its low battery run time. My one year ago bought Macbook Pro has
maybe 3 hours of independence ... how .... which decade we are in?

> Sorry, I'm drifting here...

Me, too...

(btw, ^M again all over the place)

Best wishes