[tex-live] TL10 contains a old version of xfrac

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 14:05:44 CEST 2010

On 13/08/2010 12:53, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
>    The following information was provided by our fellow contributor:
>
>    Name of contribution: The mh bundle
>    Version number: Various (the bundle contains several packages)
>    Author's name: Lars Madsen
>    Location on CTAN: /macros/latex/contrib/mh/
>    Summary description: Small update for the mh bundle (mathtools)
>    License type: lppl
>
>    Announcement text:
>    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>    Small update for the mh bundle.
>
>    Mathtools:
>
>    * delayed loading graphicx to avoid option clashes
>
> neither upload notes what version(s) is/are being uploaded.  however,
> the later one (via tug.ctan.org) will have contained the whole bundle
> (even though only one file was changed).  i don't understand where lars
> comes into it, actually...

Morten is rather 'busy', so Lars is looking after things on his behalf.
There were some issues with xfrac which I sorted out, but only uploaded
to CTAN and not to Morten's source repository. I'll sort out xfrac, make
sure it goes to the correct places and then upload it to CTAN on
Morten's behalf. Give me a day or so.
--
Joseph Wright