[tex-live] [Fwd: Re: TeXLive Perl + latexmk (windows)]

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 18:51:13 CEST 2010

Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk> wrote:

> T T wrote:
>
> > http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/Math_into_LaTeX-4
>
> "LaTeX-4" ?!  Crikey, I thought LaTeX-3 was still pie-in-the-sky !

we can't (usually) persuade people to use sensible names for their
packages on ctan, so we don't often try.

(exception, i had an upload on sunday whose name was single to another's
plural: i mentioned the problem and the author re-edited and uploaded
again within the hour.  kudos to that man.)

meanwhile, we make do with the name for the 4th edition of george's
organ.

robin