[tex-live] [Fwd: Re: TeXLive Perl + latexmk (windows)]

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Apr 15 06:02:36 CEST 2010

On Do, 15 Apr 2010, Diederick C. Niehorster wrote:
> BTW, why if I hit reply do I reply to the person that send a message
> to the mailing list and not to the mailing list itself? Is this a
> conscious configuration choice?

Configuration of the mailing list headers, I usually use group-reply
which honors (in mutt) the settings of the senders. So if you
but a mail-follow-up header into the email it will be honored.
mutt also knows list-reply so that is easy, too.

You simply have to use a good MUA ;-) and neither thunderbird, nor
outlook nor anything else I know qualifies for that ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert
JAIST, Japan            TU Wien, Austria           Debian TeX Task Force